Sunday, February 08, 2009

New Focus: Greening Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania state welcome signImage via Wikipedia


Although the original idea behind this blog was to present my musings on Leadership, and the subjects I was learning in my Master's program, it has turned out to be a mish mash of posts with no real direction. And, frankly I've been mostly ignoring it over the past several months. I have started another blog, Ambiance of Well-Being, which has a theme of presenting the concept of 'Abundance', and how developing an Alternative Energy and green infrastructure will tap into the universal law of abundance. I am also helping my daughter with her blog, Moms 4 Green Living, which is focused on the Green economy, and helping Stay-at-Home Mom's with going green, and starting a home based business.

Though it would appear that these other projects will make this blog obsolete. To the contrary, I've come up with a new focus. For months I have been getting news about how Pennsylvania is building a green economy. There is a very active organization called PennFuture who has been striving for years to get Pennsylvania to focus on climate change, environmentalism, alternative energy, and green building. So, I plan on discussing and publicizing Pennsylvania's transformation into a preeminent leader in the new green economy.

If anyone has any ideas, thoughts, or connections please don't hesitate to comment on this blog. Let's start a lively discussion and we could possibly build a strong community around this new project.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment